Thursday, May 29, 2003

Hi friends:
We did not do anything that you might find exciting, with the exception that from last night on our house got livelier. First sister Suse and Lena returned from their holidays at sister Anna’s, they are going to stay with us over the weekend. Then this morning after Chris had gone upstairs, sister Dorothee and her husband and son arrived. This was the point at which my long loneliness started. Chris spent quite some time upstairs, lying on the balcony I suppose, for the day was sunny and hot, which she loves more than the beautiful snow. Only occasionally did Chris come downstairs to enjoy the cool temperatures of the basement. Once she allowed me to come upstairs on the balcony, but my shady spot was occupied by Lena’s little swimming pool, which they had just filled with water. So nothing to drink for me either. That was still better than being alone downstairs all the time. However, Chris took me downstairs after a while, but came with me, only to turn on the computer. Never mind, as long as she is near enough.
That’s all I can report for now. Just wait till Chris’ friend and her husband arrive, that’ll be an eventful day when we go on a trip! Have as much sun as Chris and I have, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home