Friday, May 16, 2003

Hello friends:
Now that friend Bianca and Missie are gone, I really miss them. Mis is not the kind of dog I could be happy with. She always stays beside her master and hardly ever runs in front of her. Whenever I bark she hides behind Les. So no chance for me to play with her, unfortunately. Bue Bianca is fine, she pets me occasionally and does not seem to be afraid of me. She and Chris talked a lot and Bianca even worked on Chris' computer, while Chris sat in the rocking chair only talking. I don't know what that was for, but whenever they finished a session they seemed to be satisfied with whatever they had achieved.
This morning we took the two guests to the train station. I hate doing that, for Chris never permits me to go on the train, which I thought the purpose of a train station and a stopping train was all about! Well, I never claimed I could completely understand humans!
The weather was so nice that we then went for a longer walk in the afternoon. Once we almost made a bicycle rider fall, when we tried to avoid him going to the side of the road he wanted to go to as well. But when he drove past us on his way back he said everything was all right.
No more misbehaviours from my side to report about, nd what about you? You readers are so quiet it's boring! You never talk to me or tell me that you can understand my joy or anger! Anyone reading this bull - umm, Chris just told me not to write what I wanted to write...
Okay, all for now, she's getting impatient, yours, Hpoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home