Sunday, May 18, 2003

Hello all friends:
This is strange: n one hand I am happy our two visitors are gone, but on the other hand I miss them. At least there was another dog in my company, even though I could not play or do anything with her. nd then Bianca was there to pet me when Chris did not want. That was nice, but now I am all alone again!
I guess Shadow called last night, which was good for Chris. She told him my latest story, which shows, as she says, that I am not stupid:

When we went for our evening walk last night I ran free and went to a particular spot on the neighbour's property. I always do that. Mom noticed and decided she wanted to see what I was doing. The neighbour's hens lay their eggs in a bush. I have discovered their hiding and decided to open and eat the eggs, since nobody has called me back. When mom discovered and told it to Chris, Chris had a good laugh. She did not shout at me, so I guess she is not too angry. She says eggs are healthy, so I hope she will let me check on that hiding forever,
Was that good or what? I go lie down and smell the coffee and the roles warming up in the oven and then will watch Chris and mom have breakfast, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home