Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Hello everybody:
I have been living in my apartment with this other dog for quite a while now, and I can tel oyu it's not too bad. Whenever Missie wants to get to close to my mat, I growl and she backs off. But the bad thing is that she never ever wants to play with me! She just always hdes behind her owner when we go out and I want to encourage her to play. But generally she is nice and easy to deal with. Chris seems to like both her owner nd Missie. Sometimes she pets her and sends me to my mat. God that's bad!
Yesterday we got chewing bones after a long time. I was busy chewing it for quite some time, but I still have most of the bone here to protect from Missie. So you see, we have a lot of fun here, I hope you are in a good mood yourselves and are enjoying your week, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home