Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Hello to all:
Sorry, something was wrong with the server, so nothing was posted until now.
Have I told you that I can find eggs in the grass and open them?
Must have been last Sunday, when mom was curious to know what I was doing on a particular spot on the neighbour's property. She discovered that his hens lay their eggs there occasionally. Nobody has prevented me from opening these eggs and eating them - hmmm, that was wonderful! Chris has said that Iam a smart dog, and so has Khodadad, when she told him the story. See, I am special after all!
So far so good. Yesterday and today we went to the city, where Chris bought herself another t-shirt and shorts. Must be getting summer. I will go sleep now and you enjoy your day, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home