Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Hello friends:
During the past few days Chris has been in a somewhat strange mod. Even though we had guests, two sisters and their two kids, Chris did not join them much, was quiet and worked by herself. She did not seem to be too happy, she sang less loudly and did not whistle half as much as she usually does. It's a pity, I don't know why that has happened to her. Okay, I am probably to be blamed in parts, because I have started opening doors for myself again. But as you might remember, she has a quite effedtive way of preventing this. Keys seem to be designed so dogs can do whatever they want, they would not be able to open the door the key was used at. I can still put down the handle, but the door just will not open. Cruel, mean, tricky human beasts they are. This is what I sometimes hate them for, they always know better ways than we dogs do. But what she can't do is pull the stolen food out of me. However, when she catches me steeling food, she punishes me. I have started to scream before she hurts me, but unfortunately this does not get me around the repremandment. There is something about Chris that in the end makes her stand as the winner, no matter what I come up with. And the stupid thing is that I always feel uncomfortable when she is not around. Okay, I will stay with mom, but I prefer to be with Chris. I am afraid she will put me into the kennel again this summer, but I will manage, no problem.
So you go and have a good day and remember me when you are in a losing battle, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home