Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Hi to all my impatient readers:
I know I have ignored this blog of mine, but please, shout at Chris! Whenever she is at the PC she does not allow me to come near the keyboard; she is too busy checking and deleting and replying to all her incoming emails! But now I have been begging for so long that she could not even try to block the PC, haha!

These past days so much has happened!
Two days ago something strange has been going on around the house. Many people arrived, Chris spent most of her day upstairs, and when she came downstairs she was carrying something strange I had never seen. She took it to the kitchen and if I am not mistaken she used it to make carot salad with it, and later she chopped cucumbers and tomatos. Yet another human invention to make life noisier but in a way I think easier. At least my master was really excited about this new item.
Upstairs people talked to her and from the noise I could hear that she got many more things I have not yet seen – little tiny cups out of which she drinks Arabic coffee, a few sweets she loves, vouchers for a place she and Shadow call the M-place and many flowers from what I could smell – and you know that my nose is excellent.
In the afternoon they all sat around the table, had coffee and loads of cake. Mom had prepared a cake with strange things, even whit wine, in it, and everybody loved it.
Many times the phone rang and Chris talked to people, I don’t know, must have been around seven different people, and some also emailed her surprisingly. Yesterday she made herself a gift, something she calls a fax. I have not yet found out what that is good for, but if I know I will let you know.
O and in the evening of this really busy day they sat outside on the balcony and grilled meat and slices of bread. This terrible Chris never gave me even the tiniest bone to chews, but instead she let sister Suse throw them all down to grandpa Ajax – how cruel and unfair!
I also noticed that Chris has not had much time to watch tennis lately, what a relief! She also takes Ajax and me on walks on her own, I don’t know why mom is not accompanying us anymore. It’s still nice, I can raun and smell stuff and jump and challenge Ajax to play with me, which he hardly ever does these days, unfortunately. Currently he is chewing the old bone I have not touched for a week – it’s a chewing bone that does not smell bad! Too bad – had I known that Chris is giving it to him, I would have eaten it right away!
Let me finish for the moment and keep the rest of the story for later, so you at least get a little more to read, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home