Saturday, July 26, 2003

Hi all:
Have you noticed that I am updating the blog more often now? You see, after all I respect my interested and patient readers, and I confess that I enjoy playing piano on Chris’ computer keys, it’s so much fun!

A couple of days ago, some two or three, we went on a trip, mom, Chris, the two kids and I. We walked through a park which was quiet most of the times. At one point Chris put her handbag down beside me and gave my leash to the boy. Mom and she disappeared inside a cabin and then did something stupid. They had the cabin move them up and down and up again, back down and up the other side a couple of times. I don’t know why that should prove pleasure to anybody. I am grateful Chris did not insist on taking me into that cabin. Cable cars are enough.

This was not the worst yet. We walked a bit and kept the two kids busy in similarly strange moving cabins or cars, and then Chris attached me to a fence and walked to the other side. I could watch her fly high in a seat, in a wave-like motion. Seriously, folks, by now you must have realized that Chris does have a stupid side to her. Who would volunteer to have something spin and fly them through the air in circles without ever reaching another destination than the one you have departed from? I did not want to believe my eyes when I found she did that twice.

And as if things were not bad enough, we just moved on a little bit before Chris attached me to a bench. Soon the little girl kept me company, and together we watched the handbag and the boy’s hat. This time they were put into cabins that would eventually turn them upside down and come back to the normal position right afterwards. They did this forward and backward, stayed in unnaturally bent positions for a while before flying back down. I would have lost last night’s food by then, but Chris enjoyed those loops and turns. However, she came out of this hell cabin a little exhausted and dizzy and drank orange juice first thong. Oops, I guess I could never have drunk that after such a senseless, risky and stupid ride.

Then the two kids did something equally stupid: The boy drove a little car and had the girl sitting beside him. He seemed to have the objective to crash with the other cars that were moving around in that circle. However, nobody was killed in these accidents, no car broke or exploded, but the kids got off all right and enjoyed the day.

Can you see why they enjoyed it? I can’t, Chris should have wasted her energy on something better, she should have given me more food, or rabbits to run after! Haha, our rabbits have found a way out of their outside cave again! I would love to run and catch them so much, but my master never lets me Have a nice time anyways, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home