Sunday, August 03, 2003

Hi to all my precious readers:
Please forgive me for not updating the blog any sooner. I know you must be frustrated by now. But does it make you feel a little easier if I tell you that we had a visitor for the past few days?
He arrived without me knowing and without us having to go to the train station to pick him up. Suddenly Chris went outside and returned with somebody I have never met before. I know that, I remember smells!

Apparently this friend is somebody Chris had also met via the internet, and I bet they had long conversations on the phone before. I like him; he did not seem too uncomfortable with me being around. Sure I have to admit he made fun of me and the physical shape I am in. I easily got tired when we went for longer walks and was happy to be back home. He said I needed a fitness coach, which Chris denied. She said she kept me like this intentionally, and the rest of this talk I did not listen to anymore. Even dog spies have to rest every now and then.
One day we went to the beach. Of course the friend tried to see if I was up for a swim, but as you may well remember I hate the sea with its suspiciously moving water. So I took good care this stupid water did not wet my feet. The friend even offered Chris a swim, but I think she refused. She once went into the water a bit, but I think swimming does not only include standing. I must add here that I have never seen Chris swim.
The friend must be a computer expert, which he has in common with Shadow. At least he spent quite a bit of his last day here at Chris’ PC, “cleaning it up”, as he said. I can well imagine that, if her PC is as messy as her apartment. But on the other hand, how can a PC be messy, if there’s only one unit with a few belongings placed on the desk and hardly ever moved? At least it does not look messy to me! Or what is there I did not get?
All right, I will leave you for now; Chris wants to check her emails. Have a good time and look out for more updates and be reminded that Shadow will be here soon, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home