Thursday, September 04, 2003

Hello friends:
I promised to tell you a bit more about myself. It is true that Chris left me behind, as you could read. I remember this one morning, when she and mom took me by car and we went to the kennel. For some odd reason we waited a couple of minutes, and then Chris told me to get back into the car and we went back home.
From my spying activities I found out that there was nobody to greet me then. In the afternoon all four of us, Shadow, mom, Chris and I went by car. Shadow and Chris left, and mom and I continued our journey. We arrived at the kennel again, and this time the man was there to put me into my usual place. Chris had sent my mat along, so it was not that lonely.
I can tell you that playing with the other dog was quite a bit of fun, and the kennel is not bad at all. I don't mind it, it is a nice change in my daily life. But of course, I was quite happy when I was picked up, Shadow even came along.
Chris went inside to talk with the owner, while I stayed with Shadow. I like the man, if only he could stay here forever, so my Chris did not have to be sad anymore!
Allright, I better go now and let Chris switch off the PC, best regards, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home