Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Hello everybody
It is me, still owe you the update of a really fun and exhausting travel. You know, whenever Shadow is here, we travel a lot, and sometimes I even have to go to my kennel. This time they took me with them.

First we went on a rather long train ride and had to change to a horribly packed and crowded bus, where even the humans had to stand. Then another train, and then quite a bit of walking, until we arrived at a rather nice place. There we stayed for a while. It is a place near a city Chris calls Dresden, apparently it is located in the south of our country.

So one of these days we went and looked at Dresden. The only thing I remember from that trip was that it was incredibly hot, and I thank Chris and Shadow a lot for giving me time to rest and cool down whenever it was possible. I do not know if they liked the heat or not ad if they had a good time or not, I will ask and let you know.

The fun part was going to another country. The weird thing about this s that people speak in a way that neither the humans nore I understand. Chris calls it the Czech Republic, and the city was Prague if I am not mistaken. The weather this time was nice, and people did not mind me. We saw a few places, but the actual adventure was the train back, which broke down in the middle of nowhere. Shadow opened the outside door and took Chris and me there, so to get a bit of better air. Apparently the windows in the train did not open, and they had quite a good time making fun of the disaster. Something I did not like at all was the fact that the floor was wet with rain that had made it to the interior of the train. I have never seen this happening, but maybe every now and then humans like a refreshment.

Okay, all from me for now, I am sending you a big woof and a bigger bite, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home