Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Here is a human invention I truely and sincerely dislike - it is the vacuum cleaner.
It is noisy, wants air on one side and creates some strange smelling wind on the other. Whenever Chris vacuums the corridor, I stay on my mat on the far end of the living room. But when she puts that thing to the side so I can pass, I race past her to the far end of the corridor, so she can vacuum the living room. And when she is done with that and goes on to kitchen and bedroom, it is safe for me to go back to my place. Of course, it is no longer just a mat, but my house. Yes, call me house owner, if you like
I prefer it most when Chris has the vacuum where it belongs, upright in the corner by my food bowl. Recently she has bought a brush that is noisier than the rest. While I hate it even more, Chris insists that it is more effectively getting rid of my hair - as if my hair all over the place was such a bad thing!
Sorry for venting, but honestly, this is one invention I could do without, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home