Sunday, August 08, 2004

Hi all:
Yesterday we had a weird day. First we went to a somewhat sleepy tiny town not too far away, where mom wanted to get the kitchen clock repaired. Chris found a store that sold the best ice-cream in the world. I don't agree, because she never let me try, only had it herself. Then we went back home, and Chris and I took a rest in our nice and cool basement apartment.
However, in the evening we went to the city, the weather was nice and mild then. Chris has the tendency of going out just when the train station is crazy crowded. We took the main entrance and then went to a newspaper store, where she bought a tennis newspaper, allright, fine with me. Then we walked down the staircase, and I immediately found the other flight of down stairs, which Chris thought was excellent. Then streetcar to the real city, to the ban, and get money. I hate the bank. Just when I think we are going out, Chris just wants me to go straight and fin another kind of machine. There she usually picks up a few sheets of paper - whatever!
Then we went to an outside café both Chris and Shadow stop at very often to have a big ice-cream. Both mom and Chris were delighted when a waiter - a male one - brought me a wonderful bowl of cold water without them having to ask for it. I think they should not have been so overjoyed, because it is only fair for me to get water when they are having delicious sweets!
Then my working time began. I had to work past a noisy stage with speakers and down the street, follow a route and pass by benches I had planned to anounce; After quite a while of walking and a number of stairs up we arrived at a really strange set of stairs. Chris told mom she and I could make it down on our own, though there was no handrail to support Chris. Under normal circumstances I would not have taken Chris down there, because the steps were incredible steep - but mom showed me that it was indeed a pedestrian staircase. So I very slowly took Chris down there, stopping after each step, waiting for Chris to climb down safely. And after succeeding she gave me a treat. We walked some more, and once I was in my routine I certainly ran over one curb. O man, those curbs drive me crazy! There was no car coming!!!
Anyway, we reworked that street, and after I had done fine Chris knew I was tired, so she took off the harness. I still leash-guided her right up to mom who had gone ahead, and again was praised for that excellent behaviour.
Believe me, I was dead by the time we arrived, but I had fun fun fun working and pleasing Chris. Many woofs, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home