Monday, August 29, 2005

Shadow has left!!!

Hi all:
We had a short but nice time with Shadow this time. The day after he
arrived we went to the city, where Chris and I sat at our usual café
waiting for him to get some serious business done. As always, I only got
water, while Chris had cake and coffee and did some work for herself or
better, for the post office.

When Shadow returned he had something to drink, and then we boarded a
train to somewhere I had never been. But that was a nice place, we
walked through a quite large park, where I could run just a little. And
then we went into a huge church, where Shadow turned into a picture
monster. I mean he got Chris' tiny phone, constantly lifted it up to his
eyes, pressed a button and apparently took pictures of every stone in
that church. Chris called him a Japanese, but I fail to understand the
reason for that temporary change in nationalityy. Well I guess some
things are just not designed to go into my brain unasked.

The next day Mom took us to the city, where she left us and we tok a
nice walk all around. Chris and Shadow bought clothes and some CDs or
so, and Chris said she got a bad throat, so she bought some tiny
medicine. Allright, I understand that one. And back home she let me run
off leash, and I jumped and barked, only to be ignored by Chris. Too
bad, I really wanted to play!

Finally, yesterday Chris had breakfast with mom while Shadwo was still
sleeping. He only got up to go to church wth us. They say that was a
goodbye service of Chris' friend who lives by the church. O well Chris
says she used to, but not anymore. She says the friend has moved to a
place with her future husband, but that place is not too far away, so we
would go visit as soon as they are all settled together.
I was a good girl all the time, I didn't try to leave whenever Chris got
up in the middle of the ceremony. And at one point we left our bench,
and Shadow stayed back with me while Chris and mom stood right in front
of us, getting something to eat and one little bt to drink.
The weather was really good, so they had their lunch/breakfast outsde,
and I didn't even g chase cats this time!

But what was the strangest thing was taking Shadow to the train station.
I mean okay, he packed his bag, and mom and Chris and I and Shadow went
to the city, where the humans had coffee and ice-cream. And then we went
to the platform. We boarded a train and watched as Shadow put down his
huge bag. But Chris didn't take off my harness or her jacket. Instead we
returned and was to find the door outside. Shadow came with us but gave
mom and Chris big hugs. Then he stepped on the train and Chris stayed
outside. I mean weren't we supposed to accompany Shadow? Why not just
hop on the train and go with him? I hate it when we don't go by train,
or at least we should have picked up somebody, but not left Shadow like
that!
We did, and returned only the three of us. But really folks, it's not
the same. Mom even came for our walk with us, but it was no fun. Shadow
should have been there, and I made that clear. I returned right after I
had done my small business.
And today Chris is just sitting at the PC. I'll at least see if I can
get some yummy fish from her, I think she owes that to me after this
mysterious behaviour!
Woofwoofwoof! And I want Shadow and Chris and mom, hear me! Cheers,
Hapoo.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hapoo,
Thanks for barking about Shadow's picture taking. I hope I get to see his pictures! I am sure that it is very confusing for you when a human leaves unexpectedly. But, it sounds like you have several nice humans to keep you in good company. :) Btw, I am still wondering why you call him Shadow?

31/8/05 08:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here Christiane, searching for info on dog training videos I just stumbled across you. Although this post is not exactly what I am looking for it certainly got my interest. I see now why I found your blog looking for information on dog training videos and am glad I stopped by even though this is not a perfect match. Great blog I intend to bookmark you, thanks for the read.

18/11/05 11:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home