Friday, September 02, 2005

Me has worked a lot this afternoon

Sorry all woofers and human readers,
Chris has occupied my blogger time recently. She doesn't give me the
computer anymore!
Firstly, she says ebay is fun - allright, whatever.
Secondly, I think Mill'e, Rudy, Brissie and Gracy are in deep trouble,
and so must be their humans, the mama and big Pops. So Chris is trying
to help them.
I just can't figure out how she's doing that, since she spends hours
typing and typing, and nobody comes to pick up anything or to deliver
anything! The world is weird, but if she helps, let her do so! I would
help, too, provided Chris would take me on a plane and then right to the
pawpower and their human power! Then I would lick everyone, humans and
woofers, till all the bad is gone - provided the females let me be the
boss, of course!

But what I wanted to tell you - this afternoon Chris harnessed me up and
we went to the city with mom. Mom was very patient, so I had to work a
lot. First navigate through the crowded central station to go to the
streetcar platform; and once out of that we had to go to the post
office, where I had to find the exit door. Then street car again and go
to a small supermarket near the station, where I had to wait, tied to a
bike stand. Fortunately, Chris and mom didn't stay there for long.
So back into the harness, thus working mode I went, navigating Chris
through an even more crowded train station, past my favourite bakery,
followed by a noisy dog, past the usual city train platform and out of
the building on the other side. Chris says I did a great job all in all.
And once we were off the train back to home, Chris let me go on long
leash, and I did both of my businesses right there and then. And now I'm
tired, so I better go sleep, goodnight, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home