Friday, September 16, 2005

Me *is* smart!!!

Hi all:
I have to tell you this, just to prove how wonderfully smart I am!
You know, Chris has taught me to hit my squeaky ball so that it squeaks
with one paw. I can do it on command now. But one tme we were sitting in
the corridor, when she decided to lift the bal up, so she thought I
should jump. No jumps - I went onto the stairs that go upstairs and hit
the ball from there. Cool, eh? Task fullfilled, and I did get my treat!

And then we are going shopping right now, so when we were going for our
Hapoo walk, I thought it was harness time. And when Chris told me to get
my leash, I wanted to get the short leash that goes with the harness,
not the flexible. But once she showed me what to get, I got all of them
- collar, flexible leash and signal jacket.
I am smart, no doubt <wofwoofwoof>
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home