Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My new training

Hi all, me's back, finally. This Chris is killing me with al her
computering. Now to make things worse, she's found somebody else who was
from the pawpower's storm and water city that she might be able to help
- and that means more computering and emailing for her <sigh> And
besides that, it's tennis time again <rrrrrr> That means my relieving
schedule is modified in favour of not missing any important tennis
stuff. <omg> this Chris is never going to get things straight!

But on another note: She has given me back a kind of a shoe bench, from
which I can easily pick up my own signal jacket, flexible leash and
toiletting harness. That's cool, it's one of my favourite jobs! And I
get better at putting things down on the bench after the morning walks,
which means more clicks and yummy treats! I love that clicker, its
clicks sound yummy!

We have a new outside door. When coming back from outside Chris has to
get her key out and unlock the door, so we can go inside. I can no
longer jump up to open the door myself, quite a pity! But we also have a
doorbell now, with a button to hit from outside. And when I do that, mom
comes from upstairs to open the door for us, and I can give her a good
whistling concert or hand lick. I am not used to using my paws to hit
something, I prefer to put things in my mouth and retrieve them for
Chris. But this morning we had a session to hit my squeaky ball with my
paw. And whenever I manage to make it squeak with my paw, I get a yummy
click and a yummier treat. This morning was the first time I really
pawed my ball well, though I did try to get Chris to play by taking it
from her in my mouth.
Allright, computer's calling for Chris, so I better quit and run to my
house, cheers, Hapoo.

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hi Hapoo,

Can you describe the flavor of your treats? When I was a kid I liked the flavor of some of the things our dog ate. We fed her "Gravy Train". It came dry in a bag, but it was made so that when water was added, the water and kibble combined to form a tasty brown gravy. Sometimes, I would eat the Gravy Train dry. Once, I tried it with the gravy, but it got kind of soggy and the flavor was diluted. I also liked the taste of "Milk Bone Dog Biscuits". I would often break one in two, give half to our dog, and then eat the rest. They were supposed to be good for doggie teeth. So, maybe they were good for mine too. :)

Hey, if you have a little time in between your training exercises, you are welcome to visit my blog. If you are too busy, please invite Chris to visit instead. Thanks.

11/9/05 10:46  
Blogger David said...

Sorry Hapoo, I forgot to leave my blog address:

http://constructivecreativity.blogspot.com/

11/9/05 10:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan so youmight like akc pedigree

4/11/05 02:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Christiane. My friend actually sent me a link to this blog post and I have to admit, theres some pretty good info here but nothing I could find on dog training class specifically. Although this post is not exactly what I am looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for information on dog training class but am glad I stopped by even though this is not a perfect match.

15/1/06 14:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home