Friday, February 24, 2006

Howling and playing

Hi all:
I have been alone in this house with Chris for quite some time now. Mom
left, and she left us here. A couple of days ago, the cousin came, the
one that comes quite often. I like her.
Today she came again, and I was very noisy, howling and barking for
Chris to open the door. When the cousin was finally let in, she first
hugged Chris and I circled and wagglled and wiggled around them. Chris
told me to sit, and only then she permitted the cousin to greet me.
Heehee, the cousin always kneels down to say hi to me, and I am usually
successful giving her a big tongue slap right in her face. Chris says
it's the cousin's fault, but cousin doesn't seem to mind.
The two spent all their tme in the kitchen and in the bedroom, nobody
came out to pet me, how cruel!
But the cousin took me for a little walk into the stable and out a
little more to do my small business. But then they were all among
themselves, having a lot of food and all that taling going on.
When they finally came out, the cousin gave me a good few cuddles, and
then she put on her coat to leave.
I grabbed Chris' hat to go out too, but Chris put it back and played run
through her legs and around them from the outside instead. And then I
grabbed her hat again, but she put it back again.
But to make up for the missed going out, she told me to get my squeaky
ball and we played fetch a lot. That was such fun!
And then I was allright, I went back to sleep. I think Chris just wants
to call Shadow, and then we'll be going out, yippee!
Besides, we also have some new snow - how wonderful!
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home