Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hapoo's back

Hi there:
Well I'm bad, I never told you about coming back and all that happy
stuff! So sorry, but Chris only lets me paw the computer for a short
while!
She and mom picked me up - I immediately heard the car and ran out that
way. I first saw mom and greeted her, and then I saw Chris, jumped up
and licked her. Heehee, I am not supposed to, but it is so great when
she finally comes back to pick me up! We went into the fenced area, and
the lady who takes care of me brought her male GSD. He first didn't want
to play, but then I managed to motivate him. And we both took turns
jumping up on people. That is just so much fun!
After Chris had had enough watching us play, she called me to her, put
me on leash and took me to the car. O I was so so excited! And when we
drove into a parking lot, I knew it was that of the mall.
And you guessed it, Chris had the harness ready, and I was ready to go.
I ran over my first curb, and Chris made me rework it. From then on I
was a really good worker. I even passed the Hapoo store without even
pulling towards it slightly! I found the farmacy and located the exit.
We went into a shoe shop and out, and then the humans had coffee.
And when we were home, Chris let me romp in the snow, jump, bark and
turn turn turn in the snow flat on my back.
I was completely happy when we went upstairs to see mom. I love that one
carpet where I can stretch out and have both doors there in sight.
This is the second complete day that I am here, and I really enjoy being
back with Chris. And I bet we'll soon go out with the harness again,
when it's not so slippery outside anymore. Chris walks very slowly and
carefully, so she doesn't fall. See, it's good to have four paws instead
of two!
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home