Thursday, January 26, 2006

I was asked a question

Message
Hi all:
I was asked what I do when I go to work with Chris, or what she does for
work. I thought that might be an interesting answer to give, so here
goes:

I dont have a dad. I have Chris, and she works only at home. For Chris
work is what she defines to be work. While she is *working* I sleep
either on the
floor or in my Hapoo house. Sometimes she gives me a bone or cow ear.
Chris has a mom, but Chris says she is to old to really go out and work.
But mom is always on the run. I have nothing to do with that, however.
Chris herself
doesn't have a dad either, so I don't know anything about dads.
The only (and only wonderful) thing we have is Shadow, which is Chris'
Shadow. He's away most of the time. And when he is here, he defines work
just like
Chris - and I don't care all that much about it.
I like Chris' and my routine. We go out and I have to work, which I
enjoy. The rest is up to Chris, including petting when I ask her to
<eehee>
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home