Thursday, December 29, 2005

update from Chris

Hi all:
I know I now, you want Hapoo back! But sorry, I am not even back home, so
she still has to bear with me steeling her space. I just wanted to update
you on what I have been up to.
Shadow and I had a wonderful Christmas Eve. He had located a near church
where we could attend German service. That was quite different from what I
am used to at home, but at least I could sing the songs that so much belong
to my Christmas at home. And then we wet home and my lovely Shadow prepared
a huge fish dinner, which was so so delicious! Then a friend came over, and
we chatted a little while, before we just relaxed and Shadow read a bt of a
book for me that we had just started reading. I love it when somebody reads
for me, and Shadow loves reading for somebody. Yeah right Hapoo, you love
eating, but that doesn't mean that I love feeding you as much as you want to
eat - just telling you! Anyway, where was I? And did I tell you that I also
met a nice youlg lady who carried a cuddly puppy around all the time? Puppy
was fun to look at. He started getting active when we sat down t have
dinner. He wanted to eat my shirt and pants, but the lady told him off and
played with him. Only after he had calmed down she started eating, that poor
lady! But puppy rode on busses with us and explored Shadow's school grass
and behaved so well, given that he was only 14 weeks old.

O o o, we're rambling... Didn't I want to tell you about my recent events?
The day after Christmas we were invited to a dinner party. At the place
where we were there were so many peacocks, it was interesting. Had you been
with us, Hapoo, you would've stared them down, and I would have to keep a
close eye on you all the time. And there was a cat, too, but they didn't mid
each other. The people were really nice, and the food was, once again,
really delicious.

Then the friend of Shadow's first drove us home to pick up our bags, ad then
offered to take us to the airport. And there the funny thing happened. My
rolling bag got caught behind a post that holds the rope that forms the
people cueues. I thought I was blocking the other people's entering path, so
I wanted to hurry to pick up my bag. And bang, I hit my forehead on top of
that post thing. Man it bled like crazy! Shadow was mad at me for wanting to
pick up that bag of mine, but I think he was more worried about me hurting
myself. We checked in and had somebody call the airport's medical service.
That person was really nice and took care of my bleeding wound. We had a
wonderful flight to where Shadow's mom lives, and they al came to pick us
up.

After a cup of tea the mom looked at my wound, cleaned it and put on a new
plaster, before we went to sleep. The next day we went shopping. O folks,
the stret was crazy! There was no way I could have told when to cross, it
was so noisy! I would have had to look out that people don't step on your
feet, my dear black woofer, it was really packed. But it's always like that
the day after Christmas day. I found a nice warm long winter jacket, it's
perfect for snow times back home. Maybe you can persuade me to stay out
longer now. And today was the day of the book stores. We had decided not to
have my wound stitched, because it is already healing fast and well. So we
went out and went into two book stores, where I found nice books on tape and
a few on tennis and some space ship stuff. I won't bore you with that,
because it's no fod and no fun for now. But, listen up, I did find a book
with Hapoo biscuit recipes that are healthy. I'll hopefully manage to make
you some once the other ones are finished.

Then we went and had dinner at a popular pizza place, and we were joined by
three other people. It was fun talking to them. We took a lot of pizza back
home. I'm sure you would have sat in the back of the car smelling that box
and wondering if you could get some of that delicious stuff. And now finally
I am back home, looking forward to yet another eventful and busy day. You
have a good time, dear human readers, woofers and Hapoo - cheers, Chris:-)

--
Telefonieren Sie schon oder sparen Sie noch?
NEU: GMX Phone_Flat http://www.gmx.net/de/go/telefonie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home