Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm a great player!

Hi all:
This morning Chris did something I don't quite like. She put me on a two
meter leash - she says for the feet lovers, it's six of those - and made
me go busy that way. I don't like it, I like my privacy! So I went very
quickly, as far away from Chris as possible. I only walked to the
crossroad, then crossed, walked a few paces and then stood to get it
over with. And then I went home. Chris says I'm funny, because she would
have walked me more, so I could sniff. But I don't want - I want to go
home!
And after we had arrived, she told me to get my ball. I did, and we
played throw the ball. It wasn't my treat ball, but the one that
squeeks. I even voluntarily gave it to her when she asked, although it
always takes a while until I make up my mind to drop it in her hand. She
says we need to improve on that, but I don't care.
And when mom came, Chris still played ball with me - funfunfun! And when
she put the ball away, I went and got it out of its corner, so we could
play some more. Chris says it's the first time I have done something
like this. And she also said we had a good play session.
Whad do you mean - play sessions are always good!
Cheers, Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I can say is keep on watching and listening. the day might come and you will realize what's so special about the irish singer. check out the voice. imagine the famous person pleasing everyone, he wouldn't be able to sing anymore. we wouldn't love you for achieving this.

16/3/06 06:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home