Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Unfair things in the Hapoo's life

Yeah you heard it right,
Sometimes I, too, need to complain. Last Saturday we were out shopping
and all that. We sat down to have food, when I lifted my head to see
something really yummy coming my way. A man had some meat that he was
surely going to give me.

But no sorry, Chris, as always, was faster than him. She took me by the
collar and told the man off in a very firm voice. She said that I'm not
getting any food while I'm working. Hey girl, has it ever occured to you
that I am hungry while you stuff yourself with all that delicious food?
She didn't even tell the man to pack the meat for me - stupid!

And then today we were in a furniture shop, and Chris told me to lie
down. There was a lady that got on the floor with me and wanted to pet
me. Chris told her off, but the woman was quite stubborn and was so
proud that I had smelled her. That didn't contribute to Chris' mood, but
she kept very calm and made sure the woman petted me no more.

It's unfair, for Chris should know by now that I just love pets! But
sorry Hapoo, you're working and you have to be a good girl at all
times!

But then there's something cool! We have discovered a cool little meadow
by the shopping center. Chris lets me off leash there to do both of my
businesses. And you now why? Because there she needn't clean up after
me. And I can chill out a little, and mom and Chris play with me and
cheer me on when I jump and run and bark. I love that!

And have I told you that Chris' clothes smell like Shadow again? I smell
each new piece of clothing that she wears and can tell where she spent
the time. I'm a detective sniffer after all! But I want Shadow!

Why that is, for he doesn't want to drag me along all the time? Because
that makes Chris happy, because Shadow is sometimes permitted to give me
really yummy food, and because I can play lick Shadow's hand if you
catch it - fun game!

But you know all of this by now, so I'd better go to sleep. Goodnight,
Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home