Saturday, January 21, 2006

I didn't want!!!

Hi all:
Did you see the weather in the past days? We had snow ever since I came
home with Chris - and that's just cool!
Yesterday when I stepped outside, there was ice on top of the snow -
even cooler! Chris let me off leash in the middle of the street, and I
rolled and rolled! I love the cold stuff on my back, and rolling and
tossing myself in it is just wonderful!
Chris has bought herself some kind of nails for under her shoes. With
those she apparently walks much safer on the ice and in the snow,
although I try not to pull on the leash too much. She says she just has
to be very careful not to step on my paws, but that's worked well so
far.
Today, however, the ice and snow have melted, and there were huge
puddles on the ground - in fact, the road was one single puddle. In the
morning it was okay, but in the afternoon it was even worse. I simply
didn't want to go on the walk - I wanted to go back!
And then, when Chris walked on the right side of the street with me, I
wanted to go in the middle of the street, because there is the driest
way to walk. Chris was really upset with me and said I behaved like a
stupido.
Woofwoof, I mean I just wanted to help! I know Chris wears shoes that
leave the water outside - but puddles are no fun, not for her and not
for me! She says she was upset because in that street there are more
than one car per hour, and they go faster.
True, and whenever a car walks by I go slow. But just today I wanted to
go back!
And when Chris finally decided to return, I pulled. But don't do that
with Chris - she will make you walk with good manners.

Hey everyone, don't you think cars are strange? They speed through the
world like crazy, and they can carry so many things. And where I have
legs and paws, they have weels and tires.
I was okay on the evening walk, because we didn't do the street, but the
field route. And it started freezing again - how cool!
Cheers for now and good woofing night, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home