Monday, March 13, 2006

Long weekend tails

Hi everybody:
On Thursday night Chris didn't feed me on time. Instead, she took my
harness and leash for going out, and we went around the church with mom.
Then into the car and off to the train station, where I worked a lot.
For some reason we went on a platform where a train was supposed to
arrive. They announced something and we went back down. We have never
done something like that before.

After that we spent some time looking around in the bookshop, where mom
bought a book. And then the ladies got themselves some coffee, and we
went on the platform again. Allright, but still there was no train. Then
the speaker thing above our heads said something, and mom and Chris
tensed up, talked a lot and walked down the stars with many sighs. I
didn't have the time to sigh, I did all my staircase work. I wasn't
supposed to run over a step up, even though mom was sometimes walking
ahead. Those girls do trick me sometimes. But after I had made that
mistake once, I was okay. We stood in a line for a while, where we met
more excited and tense people. Then we went away, for they didn't get
ahead with anything. I thought it was one of those lines for the money
handover in the shops, but there was no money involved.

Then we saw another trange thing. Chris took out a coin and walked up to
something that resembles the old phone she used to have, with buttons to
push and something that is connected to the button part with a chord,
and that she holds up to her ear and mouth. She taked for a little while
and then mom and she and I continued our aimless walk through the train
station.

As we were walking through the tunnel, I spotted a bench and showed it
to Chris, because I was just near it and thought that was fun. Chris
said she did't want a bench, but mom said we had to sit down, because I
showed it. I loved that, because that meant many pets for me. And then
Chris even made me bark, and my bark echoed through the tunnel. But I
have fun barking and don't worry much about my own voice talking back to
me.

We re-parked te car, and then finally went on a different platform. Wow,
there finally was a train, and finally we met the friend that we had
visited the week before. That was really cool. Chris says we had to wait
for one and a half hours.

From then on the fun started, because the friend joined us on all the
Hapoo walks, although Chris says the weather was dradful. It snowed such
a lot this past weekend, and we had winds, but I didn't mind. She let me
run off leash for short periods, so I could have fun playing in the
snow. Yesterday I saw a car dropping off somebody, and guess what, there
was another dog. I said a fewloud woofs, and then Chris shut me up. She
made me sit and touch her hand, calmed down herself and then told me to
walk left, which was the oposite direction of the other dog. I did what
she asked, and from then on I was a god girl.

Friend is gone now, but Chris and she had fun. And mom is back from
somewhere, to, and I think I should tell Chris that I haven't yet had
dinner. I think I'll be having rice with a few tiny bites of ground
beaaf. Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home