Friday, April 27, 2007

The dull smelling meaningful

Hi all:
Have you ever smelled paper and said:
"mmm, smells good!"
I haven't, but Chris has. She generally loves paper. She takes a book -
one of the ind she cannot read with her hands at all - and flips through
it page by page. She says that it is relaxing to feel the pages and hear
the noise they make when they are moved. Sorry, how stupid must one
creature be? She even has a favourite book for that relaxing passtime of
hers, it's the etimologic dictionary of which she has already bought
three, but given all away eventually - not without flipping through
them, mind you.
Chris also says paper smells good. Newspapers smell different than
magazines, and even books have different smells. O yes, I do now the
smell of a bookstore, because Chris likes to go into one with Shadow and
then we spend hours in them.
She also has lots of paper in the apartment - various sizes and
qualities. On some she puts the dogs that she can later read, and some
she gives the printer to eat and spit out after a process of decoration.
And then there's the paper she puts around other paper. And when she
does that it is time for a walk to the mailbox.
She receives letters, of course, and sometimes the cutting machine gets
a job to do, but sometimes she puts the papers away nicely. She says
they are either of some value to her, or she has to keep them for
further reference. What would she say if I kept my fish for further
reference, I wonder? I'm not like that, cease the day and the food while
you have it, that's what life is all about!
A few days ago, as I told you, we went to the store that was not
completely a bookstore, but she returned with paper anyway, after having
paid huge amount of money. She says that these papers enable her and
the cousin to go to see the music man later this summer.
Why does that have to be a paper guard for the music man?
Let's do something, people. Let me go to the music man with Chris, and I
promise I will be really nice. I will sit in front of him, and when Chrs
tells me to I will give him my left paw, followed by my right, so he can
choose which one was the right. Nobody can tell me I am lazy! I will
even lick the music man's hand, I promise, to tell him that he's a nice
chap after all! And then we should be allowed to see him without the
paper - how's that? Paper is worth nothing, Chris, get that in your
head! If I were a puppy I would find the paper and play chop and shread
with it and see the pieces fly around in the wind. You cannot do that
with the music man, so he's worth more. Plus he is human and could, if
you'd let him, give me food and pets and scratches!
So let's not rely solely on the papers, Chris, let's go and charm the
man, please! You should be able to do that - and if not you then I or
the cousin! To hell with a paper and the exuberant amount of Euro coins
you need to get hold of that little piece of nothing! The world needs
equality, and let's face it:

Paper does neither in size nore in value nore in the ability to give
pets or food equal the music man!

Amen, I have spoken, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home