Sunday, February 22, 2009

right down to chaos

Hi all:
Now that Chris is back and running, she is back to life, it seems.
Yesterday in the afternoon the sister came with the tiny dog and the two girls. The tiny one very casually spred out on my Hapoo mat, and I didn't chase him down. It was just too bad, I am so used to my place that I don't know where to go when it is occupied. They left after a short visit, and Chris relaxed some more. she sleeps a lot these days, she says it is the illness that is still in her bones.
In the evening mom arrived, and we all went to the city by car. And before I knew it I found myself in the middle of many people in the concert place.
People are always amazed that I go along with Chris to such a noisy event, but she always replies that I prefer to deal with the noise to being left alone at home. And that is for sure. I can lay down under mom's ad Chris' seats and relax. Sometimes, when it gets too noisy, I just left my head or poke Chris with a paw, so she reaches down and pets me.
Last night it was not all that bad. During the break we went outside, and I spent the time tossung and turning in the snow, since I was let off leash. When I was done I came back to the ladies, and we went back inside for the second part.
Chris says that concert was very much made for her, and she enjoyed it a lot. Because of my ability to walk quickly past people, we got the ladies' clothes fast and were out of the theater even faster. When we were out we found out that it had snowed a thick layer again, and so mom decided to take us home instead of letting us take the streetcar. Chris was tired, she did not let me run in the snow again, and this morning it was mostly gone. I did still find a huge pile to toss in. When I do that on leash, Chris always has to call me to her to untangle the leash.
She says that it is back to work tomorrow, and that I'd better behave when i see all the wonderful people.
Cheers for the moment, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home