Tuesday, January 20, 2009

thinking about the snow

Hi everybody:
I have had a kind of a flashback in my thoughts. The sun is shining brightly iinto our window, and Chris' mood is picking up as the beams warm her face. I, however, keep longing for more snow.
 
As the new year, as Chris calls it, had started with snow, I thought of some of the people Chris might have thought about.
the first thought was of mom and what she might be doing in snow. I have found out that mo doesn't like it either, because she doesn't like the cold weather and freezing water. That makes her life difficult as far as feeding the poltry and her cat goes.
Chris herself doesn't like the snow, because she hates cold feet. But then again she says I make her life easier, because she just needs to hold on to the harness, and I take her to work safely. She says that is relaxing to know and makes her only half as nervous about the snow as before. I told you, having a dog like me is wonderful.
 
Then the Music Man came to mind. Has he ever sung in the snow, or is that too cold? Would he like to go skeeing, for example?
And what about the tennis man Alex and the tennis man Nicolas? Okay, they might want to use an orange ball or so, so they can see it better than the yellow one, but could they play in the snow? Hitting the ball should only be feasible when it is really cold, so the thing doesn't get too wet. Or if not the snow, then what about scater tennis on ice? Has anybody ever thought of that? I wonder if they have ice in Ecuador, where the tennis Nicolas is from - wherever that's located.
Chris is a little sad, because he has lost his match today. But Rafa will play, and she'll keep her fingers crossed. Honestly, I wouldn't care, if it weren't for Chris. When we go to watch tennis the next time, I think I'll ask if I can play with the tennis people. Chris could train me to pick up the balls, and I'd be a really bouncy and quick ballgirl. But if it gets too hot, I want an ice jacket to wear. And when I get bored, maybe Chris can try to find the balls
 
<hahaha> that'll be fun to see, she never finds a ball, unless it is really close to her - I mean, after all that is why she has taught me to pick up the balls for her. She hasn't played against the wall ever since we have moved into the apartment. She says the neighbours won't apreciate the bounce against the wall at all. Quite a pity, if you ask me, but I'll see if I can persuade her to throw ten or twenty bounce balls for me.
I think I'll ask her to go out with me now, for later she won't go, when big Rafa is playing. Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home