Saturday, January 10, 2009

at the end of a busy day

I can tell you that I am satisfied for the most part. Read the details yourself, dear unknown friend:
 
As always, Chris begins the day with her suspiciously normal and quiet routine, only to be able to pick up speed, or maybe to leave me guessing.
Okay, it must be the weekend or the day off work, ecause she took time getting up, and we went out for the morning walk later than in the mornings when we have to go to work. But that is part of life.
 
Around lunchtime she picked up speed, ran around, changed clothes, took me for a walk and -
 
and sat down and did nothing.
My goodness Chris, what's this all about? The phone rang, and then she started getting ready in one minute. The doorbell rang, out of the door we dashed, down the stairs, and out the main entrance, to greet Ilka enthusiastically. Yippee, we are going somewhere, Chris is forgiven!
 
We took Ilka's car and arrived at the train station, where I safely lead Chris through the entrance door. And out of the blue appeared mom. And from there we started running.
First we took the car into the city, right into one shop, where Chris and mom gt hold of a young man, who brought a box with paper in it. I wanted to know what that was, plus he was near me on the floor to watch as Chris put on that shoe. I asked for pets, and he happily answered. I liked this man, and he and Chris had fun talking, I think. Mom and Chris walked around the shop, Chris in various shoes, and he made sure I stayed where Chris put me. Well, we left the place not having bought anything, but we went into another shoe shop, where another young man took on both tasks, that of petting me and that of showing Chris shoes. Again she didn't buy anything. Instead we went back to the big store, where Chris ended up buying one pair of shoes she had tried on. Then we walked back to the bank. On the way I walked directly up towards a tiny dog, and he didn't avoid me either. So he or she (doesn't matter) and I had a row, in which I growled and he squeeked. Ey you, I am the boss, in harness or not, you can step aside!
I had that nogo again later with another dog, this time not so bad, for he just barked and I woofed at him. Man, those tiny yappers are a pest in my face!
From the bank to the store of horrors with zillions of different extremely strong smells, of which I find a few on Chris' skin when we leave for home. She bought something, then dragged mom into the shop where she sometimes buys coffee. And then we went into the big house with the fish place. I know that fish place from the times we used to go there with Shadow. Chris was fun. She told me to find the fish place, and I certainly did. Had mom trusted me, we would have taken the right turning. I know what I know, that's for sure. I received some Hapoo water, and the nice man came to greet us. Then we went back into the store, bought some paper and then finally I spotted the car. That always means home.
O yeah, home! Mom dropped us off at hime, and there I saw a huge car in front of the door. Chris says that such cars help people move, and Anne's husband has a big truck, too. Well I wasn't there when he parked it here, because the day when we changed apartments I was at work with Petra.
We saw mom off, and then finally Chris took me on the evening route, which I really needed. O I love busy days, but I love it just as much to go home and to put my aging bones down on one of my Hapoo mats.
Have a magnificent weekend everybody, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home