Friday, January 09, 2009

moved once again

Hi all:
 
you think life with Chris is boring, right? dead boring, makes you yawn and want to sleep!
 
Wake up, wrong Chris, wrong film!
 
Life with Chris bares surprises when you don't at all expect them! this morning everything looked really normal. We went to work, I plopped down on my mat, and some time i a break Chris gave me my morning carot. She did not work on the phone, but on the computer all the time. Suddenly she went into the kitchen with me, where we found cousin Anne. Chris just picked up some hot water, and then we went back. Chris worked some more, and then Daniel in the weelchair came to give me pets. I like the fact that he moves around sitting, for it is perfect for me to rest my head on his leg or pass him the occasional Hapoo kiss. Chris doesn't like it when I do it, but Daniel doesn't seem to mind. He must have told Chris that he is going for lunch, so she decided to join him. We didn't stay in the kitchen for too long, but we returned to our place, and Chris started packing up and shutting down her computer. Hey, it is in the middle of the day, what's up?
 
She grabbed the working material box and her headsets and the note taker and the footrest, held on to my harness and then told me where to go. Angelique, the queen of pets, followed with my royal Hapoo bed and Chris' backpack and then brought my water bowl and Chris' drink. chris got all set up at the computer where she started to work an eternity ago.
 
Oh yes, I think we are going to stay there for a few days, otherwise Chris would not have moved even my Hapoo bed. It is quiet back there, but I think I woudl rather go back to the front office, where the motion is going on and everybody can see me and I can see everybody. But this place was nice as well, because Max was sitting next to us. chris thinks he is nice company, and I think he is kind to me. I also like it when Chris and Ilka the boss have an appointment to speak English. They go into a private room or office and talk and talk, and I am allowed to lie by Ilka and she loves to scratch and pet me, as long as she doesn't have to write or type anything.
You see, work is not boring at all, Chris always comes up with moves that I haven't at all expected or foresniffed. My life is fun, I really think I couldn't have a better Chris than the one that I call my Chris. We have grown together as a tea in the past million years, it is great. I know what she wants when she moves, and she is understanding it when I feel relaxed or uncomfortable. I think I should grow old by her side, and no other dog should be with her for as long as I live. And I will certainly live longer than Chris, I believe.
Have a good time everybody, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home