Monday, April 06, 2009

the marathon run

Hello everybody:
Time flies, or so Chris says, and I don't get to catch up much.
The first thing I need to mention is that mom was ill for a while, some trouble with her nerve makes her take some strange medicine, and she has to see the doctors of all kinds. But both Chris and I hope that she will be feeling really well very soon, because she is the bestest pets dispenser and grestest mom of ours.
One day of last week we went into a shop where there were millions of couches, and I had nothing to do but to lie down and be patient. The lady gave Chris and mom coffee, and she served me water and after persistent negotiations with Chris, I eventually received a tiny little human treat. I don't really know what they did there. They sat on many sofas, which were all convertable into beds, and Chris even stretched out on them Finally they sat on one again, and the lady brought a huge book of colours or so. Chris touched all of the fabric pages, mom commented on the colours, and the shop lady also helped. Then the lady did some paperwork, and mom and Chris and I went into another room with more comfortable chairs and a TV. It all ended with a signature from Chris, and then we were out of that place, only to drive straight to the supermarket we used to shop in when we were still living with mom.
 
The next two days nothing of importance happened, but then one afternoon mom icked us up again and we drove to the city, We went into a shop where Chris had to solve something about her telephone, the new mobile that is. Afterwards we walked into the restaurant where I am always presented with Hapoo water before the humans have the chance to order their drinks.First Angelique, a really lovely colleague from work, joined us, and then Silke also arrived. I like her, I am always tempted to run after her when she is at work, so she can give me a quick scratch and send me back to my place. But Chris usually catches me, of course.
We stayed until not too late, Silke drove us home, and the ladies talked in the car, as always, before we went upstairs and Chris fell into bed and slept.
 
The following day was the marathon day. In the morning we went to work as usual, and then we had a normal day. We left work after Eric had changed Chris' new mobile phone so that it could talk to her. The weather was warm, and after Chris had played with the phone a little, we walked home.
However, at home Chris made me return for a reason I failed to understand. I wanted to go back and show her that she was going in the wrong direction, but Chris softly insisted and encouraged me to go on. Allright, I got it, we were headding back for work. But why, when it is time for food? Well, at work Chris just opened the door, we walked to the wardrobes, Chris picked up the key that was dangling on the door, and then we walked back home. Man, I was so tired, I drank a bucket of water, lay down on my bed and waited for food, plpooed down again and only moved when we changed from livingroom to bedroom.
Yesterday in the afternoon mom arrived, and the ladies had coffee and talked outside on the balcony. And later they created chaos in Chris' bookshelf. They put all the books on the floor and then back into the shelf. They claim to have created some kind of system and sorted them by topics. Allright, if that's what they say, then I'll keep quiet. All I know is that there are many tennis books, and that Chris is really excited about that collection of hers, which she is gooing to scan sooner or later, of course.
Cheers for now, Yours, Hapoo from the sunny north.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home