Thursday, April 16, 2009

Summer and speed

Hello hello hello everybody:
 
Have I told you that over the past few days the friend was here? You know she never pets me, but we have agreed to accept each other and respect too, but to just leave each other alone. But she's nice, and Chris likes her. The ladies spent all the days lazing on the balcony. I know Chris loves it when the sun scorches and she can just lie still and not move until she's tired of the sun.
 
When we finally went back to work in the sun, I ran happily along the road, and Chris followed my speed. Both traffic lights were showing the running lights so we could run without stopping much. I ran and ran, Chris had fun running with me, until she stood at the lockers breathlessly. She checked her watch and realized that I had raced her to work in ten minutes record time.
 
Yesterday a man came and talked to Chris as we were standing at the lights that show us across the big street. The man said that he was setting up a new signal, and so he came and assisted us to walk across the street, how nice of him. And finally, I met the man on wheels again. He took my leash and we walked away from Chris a few yards, but so that I could see her. And when he said we'd go back, I ran back to Chris again. I think I like Daniel. He's calm and always talks and jokes with Chris.
 
Today I saw Silke passing by, the great friend, and I wanted to run to greet her. She sent me back, and can you believe it - I listened and returned to the fluffy carpet! Well she rewarded me later, when she gave me a quick scratch.
Oh well, I think I generally have a good life. And you know what? Chris has talked with my most favourite Ilka again on the phone, and the tennis thing is up for discussion again. This time it's in Spain again, but in summer. Tennis men, why don't you have us fly over in your own planes and show Chris where you relax and how you work and let me play chase and runrun with you all?
So much for my consize update, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home