Friday, January 29, 2010

back to normal

Hi woofs and talks:
 
I think the tennis state of exception is coming to anend. Chris turned the bed in the livingroom back into a couch, and the bedsheets moved back into the bedroom. We even slept in the bedroom last night, and Chris slept very long. But she says they are starting in the middle of the morning now, so that she can get up at a more usual time than before.
 
Two nights ago mom came, and we went shopping. There was a blizzard outside, so mom joined us on the Hapoo walk around the block. Then we went shopping, and I was so happy to be out again, that at first Chris had to remind me not to sniff at everybody that walked towards us. But after we had come out of one shop I had settled down, and food shopping went by without any more problems. And when we came out of the shopping center, the wind was blowing really strong, and Chris was freezing while she was helping mom put the grocery back into the car. I really like mom. When we returned home it was quite late, and I went to sleep almost straight away. But Chris and mom sat in the corridor and talked a little more before mom left. Chris says for her age she is really fit and doing extremely well.
That night Chris re-arranged her office, but I don't know what that is good for.
 
Well I could ramble some more, but Chris needs the computer to keep track of the tennis scores. So goodbye and tailwags, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home