Sunday, November 29, 2009

A few interesting thoughts

Hey there, and, in case you have it, happy first of advents!
 
While shopping yesterday, Chris found a large candle. She says bees had produced it. That is strange, but I don't claim to understand everything that is going on in this world. It smells sweet, and she likes the smell, although she doesn't like honey on her bread or in milk.
 
And then she also checked my weblog site and found that quite many people have stopped by to read my thoughts and ramblings. I just am curious who they are. I think the weblog should make readers introduce themselves - after all you know who I am, and I think the more folks I kknow the more can pet me - right?
 
And when I leave Chris, which will be the case she says, I will only leave if the place is almost as nice as being with Chris, for nothing can top Chris I believe. I think I would love to stay with mom and follow her everywhere, because she always gives me scratches. Or I can stay with Mr Wheelchair and rest my head on his knee. Or what about Ilka, Chris' friend? I bet I could make her spoil me rotten if I am just charming enough. Or I could romp in Petra's yard...
 
Stop dreaming, none of them wants me, which leaves me completely speechless. Let's see, who else?
 
The Mr Music Man maybe, who could take me on his journeys, and every now and then Chris would meet us for a short hello, or a longer one. Or the large tennis men community, who could play ballchasing with me, and I could rest while they are playing and have fun otherwise and be right in the center of action when I want. Since none of them have turned down my offer of charming and loving and faithful company, I am hoping for the best.
Or maybe somebody else steps up and convinces Chris that they will e good company for me? Or, which would be better yet, Chris decides that I don't have to leave her after all!
 
Talking about it, yesterday in the supermarket I met a man and a tiny girl, and the little one was not at all afraid of me and my cold and wet nose. We had a nice conversation, and I think she would have stayed with me, if the man had let her.
Allright, she's watching strong men holding heavy winners' cups in the air that all look alike and that are called weights. So I will go on my Hapoo bed and enjoy the day, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home