Saturday, January 09, 2010

A night out

Hi again everybody:
 
the snow is not leaving us, it keeps staying. It is nice when we go four our in between walks at work, because where Chris lets me run free, there is clean snow and no salt, and I can toss and turn in it, sniff and play as much as I like. It is surely great fun.
 
However, yesterday quito's name was used more often than usual, and I heard Chris throwing dates into discussions. I think something not so pleasant is coming up soon.
 
chris also had a talk with the boss, she says it was great, and the boss is going to study English with her. Chris and i are going to travel soon once again, but that will be after the tennis holidays.
 
At night after work Mr Daniel picked us up. And when Chris opened the door for me to get into the car, I saw the Mr furniture man sitting there. I thought I'd say hello, but somethig was wrong. He held his hand high, and I thought I'd ask him for pets. Chris had a good laugh. She says she knows he is afraid of me, but he refused to go sit in the front. so there he had to deal with me until we arrived. We went into a restaurant, where I surely behaved. I received water before the others got their drinks, even though we had never been to that place before. The humans say they liked the food, and they had great fun talking and laughed a lot. on the way back home Mr furniture man was distracted, because he talked a lot, and he finally gave me pets - good Mr furniture man, I just love pets. And when we arrived at home, chris nd Daniel talked before she and I got out of the car, as always.
 
This morning she woke up late, and i duscovered that it had snowed again. O that snow snow snow, it will never leave, and I think I am going to like it. Chris says she is so happy she has me to guide her through any condition outside, so she can follow me quite relaxed without having to worry that she might get lost. We are a great team after all.
Have a good time wherever you are, and don't send any more snow, it's plenty here, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home