Friday, October 30, 2009

It's been so long

O yes, it's been so long, but finally Chris is in the mood to let me update you on the last major project.
 
After all the visitors had gone, one day Chris and I left the house early to take a taxi. We went to the train station, where we had to wait a little. Then a lady took us to our train. Soon we were transferred to another and then yet another one. Chris says we were train hopping, as we really only had to walk across the platform, where the other train was waiting. Only on the last train we stayed by the door, as we just stayed on for a quarter of an hour.
 
And when we finally got off, we met the friend Sophia, who greeted us and then took us in her car. We drove to a deserted place, where Sophia found a key in a box, and then we found the room Chris and I were going to stay in for the next two nights. then we went to the furniture store, where the humans had lunch, and then back to the little courtyard with the room in it. There a lady and her husband greeted us, and they showed us around. The next time was work time for me, I had to go back and forth between the office, the breakfast place and the sleeping place. when that was done and Chris said I had it down, we went to another little city, where they had coffee. And then they saw gigantic whine plantations. Chris says she has to take a tour of one one day, it should be impressive.
When she left, we walked upstairs and took the we--deserved rest.
 
The next morning we went downstairs for Chris to have breakfast, and then we met the wonderful colleague from some time ago. 'She loves me, and I surely adore her. She had some coffee, and then we went for the Hapoo walk. The pedestrian walkway was so narrow, and trash containers had been put outside for emptying, that one of the three of us always had to walk in the street. Chris says this is the charme of ancient built cities.
 
Finally we were back, and then everybody slowly arrived. We set up the equipment and met people even Chris had not seen before. We sat and lay down, well that was my part, and the humans talked and talked, and Chris typed. Then we walked to pick up human lunch. Chris said it would be wonderful to eat outside, and so they set up a few more benches, and it was wonderful. Then another dog walk, then more people and more talking, and the day was finished with yet another human food festival in a restaurant, where a nice quiet corner was reserved for me - very considderate. chris had the chance to look into more details of the company's structure, and she was grateful one of the folks took the time to explain everything.
A very nice lady took us to the hotel, and there I really slept well. It is always good to sleep when you are in a different environment.
 
The third day away started like the previous one, except that Chris and I walked across the room to stop by each small group to listen and help. She says I did a great job leash guiding her around, and I surely had fun. Then it was lunch time, then walk time, and then one of the colleagues took me to the airport, and Chris, of course. She said that was really nice of him.
 
I don't know why this is an airport, because I have never been on a plane. Instead, we took a train back, staayed at a train station for a while and then finaly arrived at the home train station after yet another train ride. And there Daniel met us - how wonderful. I really like that guy. He always pets me and plays with my ears and talks, and sometimes he lets me meet his parents' tiny dog Basti - a cool fluffy woofer for sure.
The humans talked inside his car once they had arrived at our house, they talked on and on. Then we went for the Hapoo walk, which was really necessary, and then we both went to sleep. I have to mention that Chris really slept late the next day, for it was her day off.
 
Allright, this is all about the adventures, at least the big ones, but Chris says a really exciting one will be coming up - I should sharpen my spying skills and see what she has for me.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home