Sunday, April 18, 2010

ears on holidays

Hello:

A few days ago Chris and I were outside in the car parking lot where I can
run free. There was a man in his car, and I really looked at him and did not
come when called. The same thing happened again in the afternoon.

Well, am i to blame when there are so many nice branches, leaves to sniff
and people and cars in motion to look at?
Chris insists yes. She claims that coming when called can be crucial, and
she finally put into action her plan of letting me out on flexible leash
only. She says she doesn't want to make the recall negative, so it is good
to have me on flexible leash, so she can help me come back.

I also hear a click quite ofteh these days. And when I hear it it means I do
get a tiny tiny treat. I figure the click means food, so that isn't all that
bad. I think she is allright, but my friend, the man on wheels, says she is
too strict and always calls me ack when I want to climb up on him with my
front paws. But he laughs ahd we both have fun, and I think Chris should
really let me.
She, however, asks that I sit and enjoy his company, and that is so hard, I
wiggle and waggle, my backside on the ground, and that makes Chris laugh.
She says I am a clever, silly kid, and she likes me for that.
Goodbye, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home