Monday, April 26, 2010

The major scare

Hello everybody:
Have you ever experienced something like this?
Yesterday I got the major scares. Chris called me, lifted me up and then put
me in the water thing that she usually sits in and relaxes. That was
allright, I didn't mind and sniffed around. But then I heard a hissing sound
and felt water dripping on my paws.

Sorry Chris, do you want to drown me? I escaped and ran away, but returned
when Chris called me. She lifted me up again, put me back and poured that
hissing water over my back part. She said I had peed on myself and stank. O
how I hate that human rain! Chris turned it off soon, but she let me sit in
that water trap for another while before letting me climb out.
But she said I did not excape this time, but stayed by her, so she could dry
m. But boy did I get scared when she turned on the little brother water
hisser in the sink where she cleans her hands and teeth! Fortunately, I am
too large for that one.
I really hope she won't put me in there anymore for as long as I live <woof>
Cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home