Wednesday, April 21, 2010

visitors at home

Hello and good morning:

Yesterday Chris and I did not have to go to work. She slept late, took me
for a walk and then cleaned up a little. But she spent most of the time in
front of the computer with emails and some other stuff. She says she has to
do something with baseball, whatever that is. Then in the afternoon the
sister arrived with her tiny dog. O that tiny dog is not the most fun,
because he is old, but I did try to play with him. And I really love the
sister, because she plays with me. They talked a lot, and then they both
cleaned the apartment, and then the doorbell rang and two more people
arrved. I lay in my corner and growled at the strangers. They wanted to pet
me, but I did not like that, so they left me alone. The lady mentioned Hapoo
and said she had been looking forward to seeing her - yeah right, just
because I am not Hapoo and don't run up to everybody for pets!
The humans disappeared in the itchen, and I was a really good girl and
stayed in the livingroom while Chris was preparing the food. By now the
sister and the tiny dog had gone, and the man came and brought plates with
food. I was even better, I did not touch any of that. When the humans came
back into the livingroom, I did not beg for food, but I lay on my bed agai,
only once walked around and looked at the strangers. After all, they
weren't bad and I let them look at me and give me pets.

We accompanied them outside after a lot of human chatting, and then they
left. We were back on our own, and that is not bad either. Today we had to
get up early again, so I think it is yet another day of lying still at work.

Have a good day, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home