Monday, May 17, 2010

A weird thought

You know, when we have time, Chris looks through the statistics of my
weblog. She can see how many woofs and/or humans have looked at my thoughts
and ramblings, and she can also see where they were from.

When she does that, I can recognize a few returning places I have never been
to. And I love new adventures.

If I went to Norway or France or Brazil or USA, would I have the chance to
meet the generators of these entries? I hope I will, because I want to have
a good bit of talking/tongue rotating with whover it is.

Chris says the USA readers are the most frequent ones, followed by the
German ones. She says if we had to travel to some of the location within the
home country, we would have a good holiday.

Can you potential guests please leave a comment with an invitation? I am
really curious.
Chris says we are off to learn/listen to Spanish, so she can communicate
with more people in the world. I'll tell you al about it.

O joy, I forgot to mention, the ball hitter Chris names Rafa has won
yesterday, and for some reason it was a very special moment, which leaves
her very happy and satisfied. She says I will be getting loads of ball
punching stuff from next week on - I'll keep you updated. Byebye for now,
Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home