Thursday, May 27, 2010

A few events

Well last week first Micki and Chris and I went out to the city. First the
humans nad food, and then we went to various stores, before we went for a
stroll on the city wall, which now is a nice park for me to walk. Then we
went into a strange store, where Chris sat in a chair and had water poured
over her head, and I lay and watched, until Micki came back from somewhere
and picked me up. We walked on the city wall again. When we returned, Chris
was sitting on another chair, but the lady messed around with her hair
again. I finally was allowed to greet her, and she had a good laugh when
Micki told her about the walk.
I think I did well in the city, I even showed Chris the entrances to the
streetcars we boarded. She says I was just a little bouncy in the city, but
generally I was doing well indeed.

The next day we went home from work early, because Chris was tired, she
says. It's true, she woke up at weird times and did not sleep too much.And
when we were home, I saw the sister and her tiny dog on the balcony. And
when they came inside, what a joy! I tried to get the tiny dog to play with
me, but he is old and doesn't want to play.

Then we had to work some more, and then the crazy ball time started. Chris
constantly has one or more balls playing, and hardly anything can stop her
from doing so. Only on the very first day Daniel in the wheelchair was
there, and he brought cake and something else I don't considder edible, they
call it rubarbara or something like that. Yesterday we went out in the
morning to have the ladies be taught that Spanish thing. Chris says Nico and
Rafa both speak it, but I haven't seen those men yet. Chris says I might
never, but Spanish is a nice languag anyway.
And today we went to the bakery, where Chris and the lady had a nice chat
again.

Besides all of that, I am learning to pick things up with my mouth after
running after them. I want to drop them immediately, but Chris tells me it
is allright to carry them and give them to her or put them on the little
bench. It is great to do with the collar and signal jacket, but not with the
big flexible leash with the plastic handle. And the shoes are fun to carry,
too.

Allright, she tells me to stop rambling, because she wants to "watch"
tennis - as if she could watch anything! - byebye, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home