Sunday, May 09, 2010

She's totally lost her sense of time. Yesterday, she slept and slept, and I couldn't get her awake. There is a rooster living on the tiny chest by the side of the bed, with the voice box and the phone. When the rooster wakes up, Chris does, too, and I jump up and lick her if I can, and she gives me the good morning pets. Yesterday, that rooster must have been on holiday, for it didn't yell the wakeup call. When she did finally wake up, she made the rooster speak. That always makes her realise what's up next. And next up was the jump out of bed and running outside with me - thank goodness. She says it was 11:30 and she had consciously told the rooster to be quiet. O how I loved to go outside! And as we came back inside, Chris showed me another toy, a little tennis ball. That thing is real fun. It jumps up and bounces against the door or wall, and I can catch it with my paw and carry it back to Chris easily. Then she turned on the mystery box, and another while later I saw the tennis ball flying around there - suspicious, how did she squeeze it in there? But others were playing with it, really hitting it hard with gigantic spoons. Chris says this is what she calls tennis, and what I will be watching for two weeks soon, and another few months later we will go and watch it live, and Daniel the wheelchair man will go with us. That's fantastic, I really enjoy climbing on his shoulders and giving him slurpy kisses. He covers his eyes with windows, and he doesn't like it when I wash the windows. Well, Chris has no mini windows, so I needn't worry. And then at night Chris spent lots of time in front of the computer. She took me to the bedroom, but very soon after she left the bed, and I followed just a minute later. I think she has slept too much, she is really strange. I am curious to see what will happen today, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home