Tuesday, May 18, 2010

boring stuff!

<yawn> that Spanish thing was boring beyond description.
Okay, it started off well, because Chris and I left the jouse, and I spotted
a car that I knew and took her right there. There was one of the ice people
from work, she took us somewhere neither of us had been to before. We went
into a house without giving me the chance to sniff out the environment. A
man waited at a door, but he did not even pet or look at me. Chris had told
him to do so. But when I showed that I wanted to look at him, he did give me
pets, and Chris did not mind. They sat down and got something to drink, and
then we changed rooms. Chris and the friend sat at a table, I lay beside
Chris, and then off they went.
The man talked and talked in a way I did not understand, and Chris and the
friend imitated him. That went on forever and ever. I thought if I yawned
loudly, if I tossed and turned, they would stop, but no way. They stopped
when they wanted to stop, and then we drove to work. We immediately went
upstairs, and the ladies said the weather was so good they should have gone
to the beach instead of work.

After work, however, the three of us went to the playing area, and Chris
made me run run and bark and jump. The friend had a good laugh, and I really
stretched my legs. I think today we are not going to work either, but I have
no idea what the plan will be. I am so full of energy, I think I could run
forever.
Cheers, I've got to bug Chris, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home