Saturday, May 15, 2010

The busy day

Hi everybody:

I did have a busy day a while back. First Chris got ready as usual, and I
thought we were going to work. But instead, a man was waiting by a car. I
have never seen the man or the car, so I was ready to growl at him. Chris
gave me no time to do so, because I had to get inside the car. This is what
she calls a taxi.

We arrived at a place I have never seen before, either. We were both greeted
by three ladies, who were all pleased to see me.Chris had to wait for a
little while at first, and then one lady called us into a room, where Chris
told me to stay by a seat. Then the lady guided her to a chair, and I saw
her doing something to Chris' eyes. I surely watched all of it, because I am
curious. Both ladies said I was a great woofer, of course I am.

And then, after I was back inside the other room, Micki came. This is the
person Hapoo used to call mom, from what I gather, but Chris calls her
Micki. She says one of her nephews, whatever that is, had called Micki that
name, and it stuck to her ever since. I wanted to jump up and say hello, but
Chris forced me to stay on the floor until I had calmed down. Only then did
we get up and leave the room. We went shopping, and then mom left us. A
little while later Chris took me outside, and we walked towards the bakery.

Well so I thought, and then it was the physio place. It was that neither,
because a nice lady helped Chris find another entrance, where she, Chris,
handed the lady a few papers and bought something to calm her shoulder. Then
we walked back home, and Chris spent some time in the kitchen preparing
breakfast portions that she wanted to freeze. In a break we walked to the
store thing again, where Chris picked up two tiny packages. She says the
store is a farmacy, and she had to pick up the medication for her eyes, and
I was a grooper, even when two dogs approached us.

After the first time at the farmacy, Chris and I went to the bakery, where
she had a tea and I relaxed.

Hey, the bakery lady told her that she was not going to be there for too
long. That is really sad, because she always comes and pets me, and we
surely like each other a great lot. And I love sleeping there, it reminds me
of training times, when we stopped there to relax.

Two days later in the afternoon Daniel came. Well he rang the doorbell, and
Chris left me behind to see him. And when they were back upstairs, he had
his two replacement legs with him. His wheelchair, the mobile seat that I
really like to reest my head or paw at, stayed in the basement. He had also
brought Basti, the cool dog. The humans talked and had loads of cake,
watched the big ball fly, something Chris calls football. And then Chris
took me outside for my business, and then they had pizza and talked more.

Humans really take pleasure in talking. If i was so vocal, I think Chris
would have a word or more to say about that.
Well humans, what can you say?

Byebye, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home