Monday, September 13, 2010

The trip abroad part two

Well Chris slept pretty well. After she got moving, Petra came and we went
for the morning walk. And then they left me alone in the room and went
somewhere. When they came back, Chris smelled like strange water. She says
she was swimming in the pool downstairs. She took a shower, got dressed and
then we met Petra and went for breakfast, human breakfast that is. Then came
a day full of many humans listening to one. Petra was not at all feeling
well, so Chris asked another lady if she wanted to go to the beach with us.
That beach trip was great fun, although Chris had to convince somebody that
I could go to any beach with her, dog beach or no dog beach. Well I used the
beach to do my business, and Chris made sure to collect after me. Peta was
grateful she had a longer break.

That afternoon after all the talking and studying, we went for a really long
walk - the weather was beautiful. Petra wanted to find a viewpoint, and I
had the chance to run free. Finally we ended up on a path along the beach.
The humans had a good time climbing up and down hills and old wooden stairs
or steps. Chris says that was tough, and because I like to pull, she handed
my leash over to Petra, so she herself could focus on walking, and not on
falling. The day ended calm and quiet in the room.
The following day after work we walked that route again, but this time
accompanied by many others. They continued towards the rocky part of the
road, but the three of us took the easy road back. on the way I met a bitchy
little dog. First she wanted to sniff, and then she bit my nose, bitch! But
then I met a cool other guy who wanted to play, but Petra said it was time
to go home, while Chris was talking on the phone. That day she made a lot of
phone calls anyway.

Then the next day nothing major happened; after the working we went into the
tiny city, and Chris found out that one of our waitresses in the hotel has a
son who went to school with her, three years later though. The next morning
the bags were packed, and Chris carried the huge one downstairs, and Petra,
who had caught a heavy cold by now, put it back into the car, followed by
the harness. In the classroom they had huge candle holders with candles
burning, because there was no electricity in that building - one cable must
have been damaged. They say it was romantic, but I didn't care. Soon
everybody said their goodbyes, one final lunch for the humans and a little
dog walk, and then we went home.

We stopped at Petra's home, so she could clean the car, and I met Petra's
little dog again, but she was sleepy and did not like me to be there. Well
we left, and when we were home it was heaven for sure. I like to be back at
home and have my own bed and the routines, though they turned to very quiet,
because had to watch the smallballs flying again.
Cheers for the moent, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home