Thursday, May 24, 2012

Something I don't like...

Hi all:
I thought the next big adventure was to be the trip coming up! I have
found out that we ar going to see Mr Mylove, and Chris is really really
looking forward to it.
However, yesterday she has finally discovered that ball of hair that had
been caught at the inner side of my right upper leg. I had been trying
to get rid of it myself, but it was too massive. Finally Chris found it,
grabbed a scizzors and cut it off. She discovered some more dirt, so she
picked me up, put me in the bathtub.
The bathtub itself isn't all that bad, but that water spitter hisses
like a snake, and I really don't like it when it hisses. The shower
hose, however, is nothing to run from - if only ths spit hisser wasn't
so close!
So Chris washed the leg, and called me to get out of the bathtub myself,
which i was really good at. I even stayed by her and waited until she
had dried me off completely.

This morning, before she and I went to work, Chris discovered that that
spot had not improved. She cut off some more hair around that area,tried
to clean the wound, and then we walked to wor.
There Petra looked at the spot and said it didn't look so good. For the
duration of that meeting in the upstairs office she made sure I would
not lick, scratch or bite it. In the afternoon I saw sister Suse, who
also took a look and said it wasn't so bad. By now it had dried up, but
Daniel on wheels said it might be better to see the vet before we go
travelling tomorrow. So Chris agreed, she and Daniel took e outside, and
then we drove to the vet. There I saw a cat oposite the room but both he
and I were really calm. And once he had left the room, we were called
in, the lady and the man picked me up and put me on the high table, and
the man looked at the spot.
He said it was good we came, but I had only licked it too much. He also
expressed my anal glants, which were pretty full and stinky, and then I
was allowed to leave the high table, this time carried by Chris and the
lady, who then proceeded to give me delicious treats. The man gave Chris
an anti-septic spray, she gave him money in return, and then we left, me
dragging Chris behind me to the door, of which I surely know where it is.

We drove back, and then the two humans had food, and then Daniel took us
home. There I tossed and turned in the grass - I shed for two currently,
and sometimes I just have to scrub my back.
Chris says I will travel to see Mr Mylove with her, which will be fun,
even though we will not be able to go to our favourite swimming park, as
there will be many horses, stages, people and more people.
I will update you on that when we return, have a good time, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home