Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The weekend past

Hello all:
I have promised a report of last weekend, so here it is finally.
That one day Chris worked and worked, until she finally closed the
computer, ran around and then placed the little suitcase in front of the
door. Then she harnessed me up and we had to run to catch the streetcar.
We arrived at the train station, and thistime I decided I wanted to use
the stairs up instead of the elevator. We walked through the hall and I
found the exit, but in front of it Chris made me turn and I found the
entrance she wanted me to find. There is a flower store there. Micki had
described its location, and Chris and I found it.
A lady put together a few flowers, wrapped them in paper, and then Chris
and I walked to the place where we are usually met by somebody who takes
us to the train. The lady was there, so we went and got on the train.
The lady gave us a really spacious fourseater, and I stretched out and
slept through most of the ride.

When we got off the train, I spotted the friend and her mom. The mom
likes me, but the friend and I are a little reserved about each other.
We took a bus and then a nice dog walk before I could plop down and
sleep. I have decided to choose a different place than what they had
assigned to me. I like to sleep where I can see everything, and the
ladies let me, even though it was closer to the friend.
The next day was a quiet one, but the day after we took a very long walk
to run some errants That wasn't bad at all, because we walked side
routes where I could sniff and relax.
I also met two dogs, they were both nice.

The day that followed was quiet again, and the day after that we went
for another long walk, but this time we ended up in a place where there
were many other people and a few other dogs. People had tables set up
along the aisles, and it looked much like a colourful outside shop or
so, but with way more people and no shopping carts. Then the friend and
Chris and I went to a little kind of meadow, where I plopped down and
rested, while the mom walked through that outside shop again, which they
call fleamarket, by the way.

Back home I had the chance to rest, it had gotten really warm outside.
Then Chris packed the bag, and we all walked to the train station again,
where Chris and I boarded the train and went back home, where a lady put
us on the right streetcar, and we walked home.

The day after we went to work, where I saw Daniel. He took us with him
in the afternoon, and we finally ended up in the store where we spend
much time when we go there with Daniel. This time, however, Chris only
received loads of paper pages, and we left after a long talk and looking
at many strange items with a nice man. And as Chris and another man
finalized that paperwork, Daniel and I played catch the leash. I won and
killed it, but when Daniel asked me to give it to him, I did.
After that the humans stopped for something to eat, and then we went home.
Chris is really full of energy, I wonder what's next on our agenda, I am
sure there is something coming up, because thebag hasn't been put away
completely.
Cheers for now, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home