Thursday, November 29, 2012

I love this life!

People,

yesterday was a fun day! Chris and I arrived at the hotel after I had
screwed up finding the entrance slightly. Just before the restaurant I
spotted my best friend from the workshop group and greeted him
enthusiastically. Chris says they all are very understanding of her need
for coffee, and they make sure she has some whenever she needs it. I
myself can ask for pets and cuddles, and am given those on a regular,
acceptably high level.
After lunch we went for the long walk again with said best friend, who
took a picture of me at the highest point. I know when it is photo time
I have to sit and look straight at the artificial eye - that pleases
humans!
And after the boring talks in the afternoon, I did not want to find the
elevator, but another workshop participant took us downstairs, and Chris
and he got into a talk until the big boss showed up. I greeted him as
enthusiastically as ever, and then we three, big boss, Chris and I,
headded out into the Christmas market crowds. Chris says I was
fantastically good and calm, she only had to make sure I did not pick up
anything from the floors. Oh those smells - and the occasional dog, of
course!
Chris says the weather was fantastic by human terms, no rain, no cold,
and shopping and walking and talking were just magnificent.
After the big boss had taken us home kindly, Chris took me for the
evening walk, and then she spent the evening on the phone. I think she
really had a good night chatting with Mr Mylove lately invisible, friend
Ilka and sister Suse.
I think I have to run now, she wants to get ready for work, cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home