Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's snowing and I'm playing!

hi all:

Time flies, and Chris has continued to put on a few more candles. She
likes them, I can tell.

One morning, I remember, Chris and I walked outside, she walked down the
steps, found that there was a thick layer of snow, and returned right
away. That was a pity, because I thought I could take some time off to
play. But Chris put on her winter shoes, grabbed a white cane, and we
went for the walk. The deep snow is fantastic for me to play in - only
trouble is that I seem to be attracting snowballs between my toes and
under my feet. Chris used the cane not to let me off work, but to find
the way under the snow herself, and to support her while climbing down
the icy steps.

One of those snowy days sister Suse came, picked up my leash, and we two
went for a little play session outside, where the meadow used to be,
which now was covered with a thick layer of the cold white. It was great
fun, and the sister tossed snowballs for me. Chris says it is even
harder to play with me when snow is all around, for she cannot walk on
the meadow and has to take care that she is not slipping. I remember
once we met little Chip outside, the wild youngster, but Chris had to
tell his man not to let him play with me, at that time she was wearing
shoes that weren't exactly made for the icy conditions. Pity, I tell
you, pity!

A few days ago she went hiding in the kitchen almost all afternoon - and
would you believe it - not a crumb of the delicious tasting stuff found
its way into my tummy passing my waiting tongue! What a shame, but
that's Chris!

Now the snow has gone, and yesterday Chris and I went to play at the
usual place again, when a colleague came. i decided to tell her not to
get closer to Chris, I barked and circled around Chris, but Chris and
she walked towards each other despite me telling her off, and then they
shook hands and Chris let me see that. And then - oh fun - the colleague
opened the trunk of her car. i thought I should get inside, and so I did
before they called me out laughing. And then that lovely lady threw a
ball for me - great great stuff, I tell you!
And in the afternoon when Chris and I went outside after work, I spotted
another fun colleague, who sometimes takes a moment to wrestle with me -
and raced towards him - yippee!
Chris thinks I am silly, but I think she smiles at my querks and lets me
get away with them, because I am generally friendly and a great worker,
too. Hey, I got her past snow hills, across blocked paths and along busy
streets allright!
Okay, now it's time to run to work, cheers and have a fine day, Quito.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent article. I absolutely love this website. Keep writing!


my web blog - Pokies

26/2/13 11:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home