Sunday, December 02, 2012

movies, pearls and candles

Good morning from the chilly side of the world:

Chris thinks it has gotten cold, but I say get yourself some warm, black
fur, and winter is not so cold anymore!

We have stopped goig to the hotel for the workshop, unfortunately. The
last day was two days ago. I found the entrance from the not so narrow
side this time, which I got praised for big time. I have also gotten
used to the elevator in the way that I won't stiffen my paws and slide
out. I still don't like it, but I accept it.
on the way to the workshop room we met my best friend, the man who takes
us on the dog route, and Chris gave him a plastic bag with something in
it. The man later came to our desk and thanked Chris for the present.
After all important ideas had been exchanged, we went to the restaurant,
and after Chris had finished dinner, we went outside, having said
goodbye to all the others. I still don't fail to impress Chris with the
way I guide her and locate the streetcar stop with such determination.
Well, I think she has shown it to me so that I can remember, and I just
like my work - that's it.
At home Chris turned on both the computer and the noise making vacuum
cleaner, and soon the doorbell rang and Daniel came into my sight. I
wanted to present him with my major greeting ceremony of jumping up on
him, cleaning his eyeglasses and wagging my tail like crazy, but Chris
made sure I remained fairly calm. I was not allowed to jump, but I still
managed to clean the glasses. Soon the doorbell rang again, ad this time
Julia arrived, the person we had met in the city a week ago. I was not
allowed to jump up on her, either, but she is nice, too. Food was
delivered, and when the doorbell rang for the fourth time, it was the
neighbour who surprised Chris with another little bunch of flowers. She
was really happy about it, I could tell. Then they watched a movie and
talked a bit, and then ulia left. Chris and Daniel watched another TV
broadcast, before he, too, left.

Lately Chris has been spending her time messing around with pearls and
string. She has turned the pearls into a decorative cover for Micki. She
says Micki wanted one, and she enjoyed making it. And this morning Chris
has finally found the candle she likes so much. it is made of bea wax
and smells like honey. It is quite large, and Chris had put it up and
on. She calls this day the first of advents, and next Sunday there will
be two candles burning, and so forth. If memory serves me right we've
had this the past winter, too. Chris also has lights hanging above the
door and behind the TV - many little ones tied to a cable. That also
lights up the livvingroom. And tomorrow, she says we will go back to
work and have the usual routine back, until it's time for the smallballs
again.
Have a good and not so chilly day, cheers, Quito.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Von Miller Elite Jersey

All anyone has to do is put up the words creation science on any good internet search engine It's too easy to overcut It is not going to be any easier or more difficult than the one that you already chose and it will mean sacrifice or clearing depending on how you think of it

Peyton Manning Limited Jersey

Wherever you go, sooner or later there will be problems for you to solve Instead, write 'PHOTO ID REQUIRED' on the back of the card Put your dog on the leash, and make sure you're the first one through the door The material fed back from that phrase alone would keep them busy for weeks

Von Miller Jersey

18/12/12 00:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]duloxetine buy online
[/url] cymbalta recreational
duloxetine dosage 60 mg
xeristar indicaciones

15/1/13 18:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.footballravensprostore.com/]Nike Ravens Super Bowl Jersey[/url] emurbursofs
[url=http://www.footballravensprostore.com/ray_rice_jersey_super_bowl]Ray Rice Jersey[/url] TynckeyncBype
[url=http://www.footballfalconsproshop.com/]Falcons Super Bowl Jersey[/url] Proonseorek

19/1/13 15:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.footballravensprostore.com/torrey_smith_jersey_super_bowl]Torrey Smith Jersey[/url] emurbursofs
[url=http://www.49ersonlineofficialstore.com/aldon_smith_jersey_super_bowl]Aldon Smith Jersey[/url] TynckeyncBype
[url=http://www.patriotsfootballprostore.com/wes_welker_jersey_super_bowl]Wes Welker Jersey[/url] Proonseorek

19/1/13 23:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://amoxicilline.webs.com/]acheter amoxicilline en ligne
[/url][url=http://acheter-amoxicilline.webs.com/]amoxicilline cristers
[/url] amoxicilline impetigo
amoxicilline clavulaanzuur wiki
Bioamoxi

12/2/13 17:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home